Monday, December 12, 2011

[MMD] Hetalia - Hetaoni - Morinomiya's Healing House


DISCLAIMER : All the models used and music does not belong to me (c) Respective owners Songs used: Song: Morinomiya's Healing House Artist: Hatsune Miku Song: Lost In Hopelessness Artist: Yusuke Tsutsumi I had to redo that last part a few times, so I got lazy and rushed it. Its not as good as it was the first time, but I finally got windows movie maker to work with it correctly. I had many more ideas for this, but as your know, I lack motivation to do such things. ^^' Hetaoni is a fan RPG game, and I highly recommend it to Hetalia fans. ^.^

Used Waffle Maker Belgian Best Buy Laser Hair Removers At Home




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links